Other Resources of Patches
For even more patches, click the link above. Otherwise here are a a few links to patches
written by other people.
If you want your patch to be included in this list, please send me
a link to your site.
Click here to go to the main patches page.
- Patches for Alpine 2.00
- Patch [MD5] by Robert Delius Royar, which makes Alpine remember directory changes in browser if the user has selected use-current directory in the configuration screen. Posted on Fri Jul 24 20:38:02 PDT 2009.
- Patch [MD5] by Asheesh Laroia, which makes it possible to build alpine on the Debian GNU kFreeBSD distribution. Posted on Fri Jul 24 20:10:41 PDT 2009.
- Patch [MD5] by Mark Atkinson, which turns off referrals for the ldap search function. Posted on Fri Jul 24 14:12:09 PDT 2009.
- Patch [MD5] by Fredrik Aslund, which adds reverse search capability in the index screen. Posted on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:21:02 PDT.
- Patch [MD5] by Mark Crispin, which fixes a bug which makes Alpine not generate correct headers for servers that return UTF-8 names. Posted on Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:46:44 PDT. Released under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Patches for Alpine 1.10
- Patches for Alpine 1.00
- Patch [MD5] by Steve Hubert of the Alpine team, which fixes a problem which could make Alpine fail to attach a file, if the length of the attachment name is long enough. Posted on Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:39:29 PST.
- Patch [MD5] by Phil Brooke, which makes Alpine warn if no fcc folder has been defined before sending the message. See also: author's patch web page. Posted on Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:07:49 PST.
- Patch [MD5] by Gary Mills, which fixes some errors that appear when building webpine under Solaris 10. Posted on Fri, 04 Jan 2008 18:02:08 PST.
- Patch [MD5] by Gary Mills, which fixes problems in the compilation of Alpine in Solaris 10. Posted on Fri, 04 Jan 2008 18:05:51 PST.
- Patch [MD5] by Gary Mills, which fixes errors that Kerberos headers are missing in Solaris 10. Posted on Fri, 04 Jan 2008 18:09:17 PST.
- Patch [MD5] by Asheesh Laroia, which makes the configure script more liberal in the way it checks for linux based systems (patch edited to remove a hunk specific to Debian). Posted on Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:10:20 PST.